The Courthouse Gallery and Studios is delighted to announce the open call for submission for Trasna 8, which will be the last in the current run of the TRASNA exhibitions for the time being.
With last year seeing more than 400 original small artworks submitted, this is a wonderful opportunity to purchase art for your home or as gifts for loved ones in the upcoming festive season.
From abstract prints to landscape paintings and contemporary photo works, Trasna is the exhibition open to everyone.
Download Trasna 8 Submission Form
How it works:
- Please deliver or post your work to The Courthouse Gallery by the deadline of Friday 30th November
- Include a completed submission form for each work submitted. It is important that you complete each form in its entirety.
- Please mark the envelope clearly with ‘Trasna’ and ensure your name is on the back of the envelope.
- Artists can submit up to 3 A5-sized (21x15cm) works including drawing, painting, photography and mixed media artworks. Small sculpture works can also be submitted.
- The works should be UNFRAMED
- Artists must collect any unsold artwork by the end of January 2017. If uncollected, the work will be put up for sale and the proceeds given to the Gallery.
- All works will be priced at €50.
25% of all sales go towards the development and running costs of the Gallery. The rest goes to the artist. As this is a fundraising exhibition, the gallery us grateful for any donations of full sales costs